**Bilingual English/French Sales & Customer Service Administrator**Guildford£20k-£22K Our client is looking for a bilingual French and English speaker to join their Sales and Customer Service...
Senior Admin Executive
To provide administrative support to the Business Development Manager assisting in the achievement of AYP & SI sales, procedural and service objectives. Assisting with promoting and selling AYP & SI programmes to agents and the smooth implementation and running of all bookings received with agents, schools, Social Services and Local Organisers.
- Managing schools and International Educational Agents expectations of requirements and guardianship services provided.
- Responsible for invoice production and distribution together with maintaining payments received.
- Ensure all incoming invoices are checked, authorised and processed for payment to HO in a timely manner and within the timescales laid down.
- Provide practical and appropriate support to students and Local Organisers at a distance and locally, to ensure they understand and meet programme requirements and progress through a supportive environment.
- Ensuring all reports are error-free, personalised, relevant and follow our client's guidelines for report-writing and submitted on time to agents.
- Responsible for maintaining Host Family & Agent database.
- Ensuring all airport transfers and coaches are booked within budget and in accordance with flight details for all students.
- Responsible for maintaining Sales, Booking and Operational Management System (GEMA).
- Responsible for processing Enhanced DBS Applications.
- Provide information to internal colleagues, agents, schools, Social Services and Local Organisers in a timely manner.
- Present our client to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls, skype and emails.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Replying to emails, telephone or face to face enquiries within 48 hours of receipt.
- To ensure that new student information and contact details are uploaded, and details held on all relevant Student Databases are complete and accurate.
- Motivated, conscientious and innovative with ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload, to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt work patterns according to situational need.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability and willingness to work collaboratively within a busy team and key stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions and offering guidance and advice to all stakeholders.
- Ability to judge when to raise concerns or refer issues to Business Development Manager and Directors.
- Expert knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and governing multiple programmes simultaneously, including risk management.
- Managing administrative procedures and processes.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own.
09.00-17.30 (1 hour lunch)
£23,000 to £25,000
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.