Tate's payroll and compliance team are seeking an ambitious Administrator to join their busy recruitment office based in Capability Green Luton. This role will assist...
Temporary Position - approx. 2 months
Payroll Administrator - Full time
£11 - £12 per hour - 37.5 hours per week
Location - LUTON
My Client is looking for someone that is driven to work for a well-established and prestigious company based in Luton.
You will have the opportunity to work within a collaborative team with many benefits of working within a large company.
Within this role you will be responsible for all payroll administrative tasks and support others in the team when needed.
- Main objective is to make sure that all employees are paid on time and accurately
- Administering all payroll related data and other ad hoc related tasks
- Communicate and resolve any issue that may arise
- Processing of starters, leavers and any employee changes
Successful candidate will possess.
- Great communication skills
- Strong IT skills to include Excel
- Team player
- Attention to detail with great accuracy
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working with payroll who is looking to work with great teams and add value to an already successful company.
If you enjoy a fast paced working environment, are available immediately then please send your CV though now!
Successful applicants need to be able to start from Monday!
Please call Julie on 01223 324433 to find our more or send over your CV now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.