We are working exclusively with a highly respected employer based in central Eastleigh who is hiring volume Customer Service/Administrators to cover a significant increase in...
Are you a proactive and experienced Customer Service Advisor who is looking to progress their career with a world leading distribution company?
They are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team offering a salary of £20,000 rising to £22,000 after a three month probation period.
The role based in Ringwood will provide support including:
- Liaising with customers and taking full details of jobs
- Logging call and job details to the internal database CMS and SAP
- Allocating jobs to engineers
- Arranging for parts to be delivered to sites for engineers
- Reporting on job status on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Preparing quotations, orders and invoicing for jobs
The idea candidate will need to have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of data entry and working with database
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- Must drive and have access to a car
The role will involve working Saturdays on a rota basis with a day off in the week, extra pay and has free car parking and can accommodate an immediate start.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.