Tate have the pleasure of collaborating with an established and successful publishing company based in Northamptonshire who are currently looking for a Key Accounts Executive...
My Client is one of the fastest growing firms to offer property rentals in London, Milton Keynes & Northampton. Due to the rate of growth and their ongoing success they are now looking for a Business Development manager to join their team.
Within this position you will manage an existing portfolio of clients and also pipeline new clients to bring into the business.
Main Duties will include:
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers and services
- Generate leads and call prospective customers
- Meet with customers & clients face to face
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Manage existing clients & discuss their wider portfolio
- Prepare properties for rental
- View properties with clients and negotiate services to be provided
- Supporting the higher management teams with any other duties as required
To be successful within this position you will have experience of the below:
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Ability to close a deal
What's in it for you?
Basic salary of £26,000 with a competitive bonus structure, Office hours are Monday - Friday 9:30 - 18:30 some flexibility will be required on occasion, progression potential for the right candidate to bring on own sales team and travel expense package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.