Are you ready for a new work challenge? Are you interested in learning about payroll? If so we are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant in...
£23k to £24k
A local charity looking for a well-established payroll administrator to join their in-house team.
Role will consist of -
- Ensuring all monthly time sheets are submitted
- Liaising with line managers for new starters / leavers and changes
- Liaise with outsourced payroll
- Working closely with HR
- Updating changes with payroll legislation
- Input and of information on in house HR system
- General admin
Ideal candidate -
- Understanding of payroll processes including SSP/ SMP
- Good knowledge of HR admin would be desirable
- CIPP or payroll qualification would be ideal
- Previous experience of working alongside HR
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.