This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in Customer Service. The position is with an American Tech company, who have recently launched in...
Customer Service Advisor, Cheadle, Manchester, Temp to Perm, £9.74PH
Tate have teamed up with a leading British automotive association to recruit for Customer Service Advisors to be a part of their ever growing call centre team.
This role is situated in the Retentions & Renewals department and you will be responsible for trying to aid customers with their queries and concerns.
The working hours are Monday - Friday working shifts between 8am - 8pm with the occasional Saturday. A competitive salary of £9.74 per hour is offered and will be an initial 3 month contract rolling onto a permanent contract.
- Dealing with high numbers of inbound calls
- Providing first class customer service answering any queries
- Taking down vital information while on the phone to a customer
- Advising and showing empathy to a customers
- Looking through customers renewals
- Confident taking large numbers of inbound calls
- Used to working to KPI's
- Computer literate
- Excellent phone manner
- Customer service experience
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.