Temporary staff needed! Are you looking for work immediately? We are currently recruiting for hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable candidates looking for temporary assignments with immediate...
We are currently working with a large insurance firm based in the City who are seeking a Hospitality Assistant to join their growing team. This role will form part of a large front of house team and provide a high level of support to both internal colleagues and external clients.
You will be based in stunning new offices and be responsible for meeting and greeting clients to the conference suites, ensuring all rooms are prepared for meetings and providing hospitality for internal events.
The duties will include:
- Preparing meeting rooms and ensuring these are set up prior to guests arriving
- Prioritising bookings for meetings to ensure that the relevant rooms are being used
- Liaising with IT to ensure that the AV is set up prior to guests arriving
- Working with the cleaning team to ensure that the correct regime is used at all times
- Ensuring all areas within the kitchen are clean and tidy at all times
- Ensuring that all crockery is put back into the kitchen and left in an orderly manner
- Clearing meeting rooms and resetting these as required
- Providing hospitality support for internal events
- Supporting the wider front of house team as and when required
You will pride yourself on providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times and be confident liaising with people at all levels. You'll be able to manage and prioritise your own workload whilst also working well as part of a larger team. You must thrive in a fast paced, busy environment and be happy to assist others as and when required.
Knowledge of working within a corporate environment would be beneficial.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary of £20,000 - £22,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.