My client, a leading property developer in London, is looking for a Sales Progressor to join their team on a temporary basis. The role is...
Sales Team Leader Salary £37,000 - £42,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Reigate and play an extremely important managerial role for the business which is within their sales team. Maybe you have been working within another position incorporating sales team leadership or even leading a team in a highly KPI driven environment, if so, this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business... they are continuing to flourish, and therefore the sales team needs your help!
- Developing the sales staff and create ideas and support material.
- Drive initiatives to unlock further potential to grow and unlock new business.
- Ensure the company brand and image is conveyed in the highest order throughout all activities.
- Keep up to date with the current market and impart knowledge to team as well as lead from the front.
- Ensure all sales streams are utilised internally and externally.
- Proven sales ability and Management / Leadership skills
- High attention to detail with a good knowledge of Excel.
- A hunger to help others learn and succeed within a sales team.
- Confident, resilient, methodical and organised.
- Great work life balance, 35hrs per week.
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
- Fantastic benefits
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.