Client Services AdministratorIMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£18K £20KGuildford basedOur client based in Guildford, is seeking a Client Services Administrator to join a busy, fast pace, client...
**Client Service Advisor**
Our client is currently looking for a Client Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing a dedicated number of their client accounts, contributing to the delivery of the account management team targets.
- Accountable for the progress made and retention of a designated number of client accounts, from set up throughout the account lifecycle
- Responsible for the identification of client accounts
- Ensuring the handover meeting is conducted with a member of the business development team responsible for the sale ensuring clarity of the clients needs
- Responsible for new client set up
- Ensure correct communication is carried out to new clients and set up protocols applied
- Ensure the appropriate communication is administered on receipt of renewal confirmation
- Maintain regular contact with designated client accounts
- Investigation into client account if you have a concern
- Actively promote/up-sell new modules and services through building excellent relationships with clients
- Follow up identified strategic opportunities to ensure that they are actively pursued by the business development team.
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships
- A good understanding of account management
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Proactively contribute to growth of the business development
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.