Are you at the beginning of your career and looking for a new direction in a team that will shape and nurture your skills and...
A spirited, resourceful and self-motivated New Product Development (NPD) Executive is required to join a market leading organisation based just outside of Hitchin. You will be joining an exciting and adventurous NPD team and will be helping ensure that the team deliver innovative and life changing products to their consumers. This will be a varied and multi-disciplined role and will need somebody who is adaptable, able to prioritise, can think for themselves, is able to follow process and has great attention to detail.
In return, you will be joining an organisation who truly values the role each employee has to play in the continues success of their business and they even provide you with your lunch every day.
As the New Product Development Executive you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the NPD team in the development, implementation and management of new product development, including managing key elements within NPD projects
- Key business administration and PA type activity including organising meetings and making travel arrangements
- Assisting and running key new product evaluation studies
- Supporting the sourcing, purchasing and documentation associated with new product packaging
- Proof reading and amending documentation, packaging content and product descriptive etc
- Preparation, placement and maintenance of documentation on the businesses document control system. In line with ISO requirements
- Key point of contact with the Scientific Research Specialist
- Ensuring departmental training records are up to date
- Use and management a variety of departmental software
The ideal New Product Development Executive candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a similar role (within the pharmaceutical industry preferable but not essential)
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail with the ability to do accurate and complex data entry
- A flexible can-do attitude
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience of using various computer and software systems
- The ability to learn quickly
Working Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, you can expect to receive a salary between £23,000 and £28,000 depending upon experience. This job also offers a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, 1 hour lunch break with free lunch, private health care (linked to length of service) and life insurance.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 5 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.