Spare Parts Administrator£11 per hour 4 hours per day Mon-FriBased in Milton KeynesTemp initially with a view to go permanentWe are looking for an experienced...
Part Time Administrator - 12 month FTC
15hrs across 5 days each week
Up to £22k pro rata
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a Part Time Administrator to join and provide full administrative support to their aftersales department for the next 12 months.
This role will suit a strong administrator with experience producing reports using excel with the desire to join a friendly team in a varied role.
- You will be providing full administrative support to the aftersales department
- Liaising with the external auditors to coordinate the audit process throughout their network
- Producing letters, recording data, supporting with invoicing and accurately maintaining the database
- You will be responsible for producing various reports to be distributed on a weekly and monthly basis
- Produce relevant documents daily for distribution
- Various other administrative support duties
- A strong administrator, proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Confident in your ability to accurately produce reports using Excel
- A real team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach with the willingness to re-prioritise when required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.