Finance ManagerImmediate temporary assignment and a permanent position available£35-40k dependant on experienceBased in Rickmansworth Our client, a global company based in Rickmansworth are recruiting...
This is an opportunity for a capable Office and Team Manager to oversee a large department, whilst owning a range of office support functions, housekeeping, company car and telephone administration.
The business is well regarded, hugely successful and will continue to evolve in the future both in size and most likely in processes, so it's an exciting time to join and perfect if you are open to change as the business grows in years to come.
The business is located on the outskirts of Stevenage. Having your own transport is best for convenience.
We are specifically looking for a combination of office and staff management, with a bias on transactional accounting skills - (not management accounts).
The business uses Excel extensively, therefore it is essential you are confident and competent with advanced level Excel functions.
- You will have supervised or managed an office team (between 8-16 staff)
- You'll have experience of managing staff welfare and 1st line HR matters arising
- You'll have recruited staff and planned for staff contingency
- Be able to organise stationery and purchase/stock business refreshments
- You'll oversee contracts and collections for shredding, post franking, couriers and storage
- You'll be responsible for a substantial petty cash float
- Be able to maintain insurance, tax, MOT and repairs on company vehicle fleet
- Be responsible for licence and insurance policy renewals
- You'll oversee, analyse, monitor and pay utility bills across the business
- Maintain the mobile phone allocation and spend
- Handle and clear queries with suppliers and internal departments
This list is not exhaustive, and we'll be looking for you to assist the Financial Controller with projects and other duties as required.
The package comprises of base salary up to £30,000 and staff discounts.
Sociable office hours, nice working environment, friendly people and management.
If this role sounds perfectly suited to your skills and experience, Tate would love to hear from you. Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and Emma from Tate will be in touch by email or phone regarding shortlisting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.