Senior ReceptionistAbout the Role:This new and exciting position has arisen within a global film and media brand and we are looking for people with personality!...
My client is an award-winning international move management & change management consultancy based in the City of London. They are in need of a Business Development Manager to start with them as soon as possible. This is a permanent role paying a salary of £30,000 -£50,000 per annum depending on experience with great benefits.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving commercial growth and sustainability within the business and will highlight and pursue business opportunities and maintain key accounts.
The ideal candidate will have an established network and experience selling to decision makers in the facilities, commercial real estate or architecture and planning space. You will also have a consultative sales approach and understanding of the change management landscape.
Duties will include:
- Identifying new leads and opportunities and undertaking all necessary first contact and business development communications
- Ensuring that new business leads and new client relationships are progressed and are regularly engaged with at relevant intervals
- Coordinating (and/or attending) all sales related meetings
- Staying abreast of the competitive context (from sources as varied as press, LinkedIn, networking etc.)
- Centrally recording and updating all leads and bid-related data through CRM
- Compiling forward pipeline of leads/status to be shared with the team
- Managing all sales-related contracts
- Providing support in preparing proposals and responding to bidding invitations
- Maintaining existing client accounts post project completion
- Organising events and functions as required that support the commercial objectives
- Using all tools provided to create marketing materials and provide feedback on additional tools required, ensuring brand continuity and integrity
- Maintaining and updating personal social media pages, as well as company accounts when required
- Working closely with colleagues to help ensure brand continuity and integrity
- Controlling and managing specific marketing campaigns as required by the Global Brand Team
- On occasion you may be asked to assist the project delivery team
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experience selling to decision makers in the facilities, commercial real estate or architecture and planning space
- Strong research, problem-solving and creative skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Strong presentation, sales and negotiation techniques
- A clear focus on relationship building, leading to revenue development
We are looking for a flexible, diligent and client focused professional who is positive and able to portray an expert image to clients. Ideally looking for individuals with strong business acumen, project and planning skills and strong numeric and financial capabilities.
If you are interested in further Office Support /Professional jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.