Personal Vacation ConsultantWould you like to work for a top 4 brand in their field?Do you have exemplary customer service skills?Do you have successful sales...
A customer focused, organised and experience Leisure Travel Consultant is required to join a ambitious and successful business. In this role based in Stevenage you will providing amazing customer service, advice and support to the business's clients. You will be putting together bespoke travel packages in line with your clients needs and actively seeking repeat business from existing clients.
The successful candidate for this role will have experience of working within the travel sector and will have experience f using one of the following GDS systems; Sabre, Travelport, Woldspan or Amadeus.
This role will offer an attractive salary to suites your needs, for example it may be either a fixed salary plus commission, commission only or salary only. Plus, there will be an opportunity to negotiate and pre-agree working hours and locations (may be a combination of home and office working). This is a full-time role.
As Leisure Travel Consultant you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound enquiries (via email, website or phone call) from potential clients and liaising with these clients over their travel requirements
- Booking tailor made holidays in destinations all over the world (including ski and cruise)
- Building fantastic relationships with clients in order to drive repeat business and up selling opportunities
- Delivering and exceeding sales targets through offering an exceptional personalised service
- Collecting and processing client payments
- Inputting all bookings into the organisations booking system
The ideal Leisure Travel Consultant you candidate will need:
- GDS Experience
- A proven track record of working within this area
- Excellent customer service and sales skill coupled with great product knowledge including worldwide destinations, cruise and ski knowledge
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- To be self-motivated
- To be able to work independently and use your initiative
Working Monday to Friday from 9-5:30 you will be based in a modern and friendly office in Stevenage, you can expect to receive a salary that reflects your experience and is in line with market rates and the way you want to work.
This role could also potentially be a combination of office and home working
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.