Tate are working with a national law firm to recruit an Administration Assistant to join their central Exeter office. The successful candidate will be providing...
Tate are working with a highly regarded company based in Exeter to recruit an Office Administrator to provide a range of administrative services to the company and to ensure the smooth running of the office and services provided.
The role will include:
- Working as part of a team to provide a range of administrative services for the company and to ensure effective business support
- Contributing to and helping to prepare monthly reports on statistics and finances where directed
- Answer queries over email, postal and telephone correspondence with both customers and suppliers
- Placing and processing invoices
- The production and distribution of monthly newsletters
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work
- Have a high attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The working hours for this role are 8:30 - 4:30pm Monday to Friday. In return the company are offering a highly competitive salary.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.