are working with one of Exeter's award-winning healthcare and protection insurance specialist.This fantastic company aims to provide people with a real alternative to other major...
Tate are recruiting for a large employer based in central Exeter to undertake a temporary Credit Control assignment.
The main duties in order to recover outstanding monies on invoices ranging from £100 to 100k+.
- Using telephone, emails or letter in line with our client?s collections procedure
- To carry out credit checking when required
- To ensure that credit facilities are monitored and controlled effectively
- Allocate cash in accordance with remittances
- Processing and generating reminder letters and client statements
- Liaising with accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations
- Setting up suppliers
- Purchase Ordering
You must be available to start a temporary role this week or next and have previous Credit Control experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.