Location: Potterne, Devizes
Pay rate: £9.94 per hour
Duration: ASAP - 31st March 2020
Hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity with our friendly client based in Potterne, Devizes. Currently they are seeking a temporary member of staff to join their HR team. You will need to be personable, hardworking and proactive.
Daily tasks will include:
- Provide general HR Admin support on certain processes covering: Induction, promotions, recruitment and selection and pre employment checks.
- Supporting with day to day HR queries and tasks.
- Dealing directly with staff and providing a comprehensive HR service to all.
- Providing a range of administration tasks such as: taking notes in meetings, diary/travel arrangements, attending to visitors.
- Daily use of MS office programmes: must be able to produce documents, spreadsheets and emails.
- Support the investigation of HR issues in a fair and consistent manner with a view to resolving.
- Support the review and production of HR documents such as policies, templates, and contracts.
The successful applicant must have:
- 4 GCSE passes or equivalent including English and Maths or equivalent or successfully completion of appropriate apprenticeship at Level 2
- Previous relevant experience of providing administrative and recruitment support
- Full valid driving licence full valid driving licence (sometimes you may need to travel to other office locations).
The successful candidate will be able to handle sensitive and confidential information, have strong communication skills and ability to work practically and logically whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.