This is very exciting new role working for a prestigious, well established Hitchin based organisation. Its a Temporary to Permanent position.Temping initially for 12 weeks...
Up to £20k per annum
Our client, a market leading and continuously growing business are looking for an Installation Coordinator to join their team.
This role is supporting the sales team and will require a forward thinking individual, with fantastic organisation skills and a track record of building exceptional customer relationships.
- Be the main point of contact for sales team and customers
- Process orders/install requests from the sales team
- Manage and allocate equipment, ensuring it is available for installation
- Plan and coordinate installer/trainers diaries and locations for installation
- Ensure the customer database is up to date
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong coordination skills
- Customer focused approach
- Proven experience and a passion for providing a high level of customer service
- The ability to effectively multi-task and independently prioritise your workload
- An intermediate level of Excel
- Experience working in collaboration with internal teams and external stakeholders
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.