Our client based just outside of Bedford are looking to recruit a Marketing Campaign Manager to lead and develop strategic B2B campaigns. You will need...
Marketing Communications Manager
12 Month FTC
£35k per annum
Are you a passionate marketer with automotive industry experience?
My client, a well renowned leading manufacturer within their industry are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team for 12 months and support in developing and delivering marketing strategies and activities to strengthen and promote the brand.
This opportunity will really suit a "hands on" individual with a results focused mind-set and well-rounded experience having worked across the full marketing mix, especially digital.
- Work very closely alongside the National Marketing Manager and other internal and external stakeholders and, from that input, create, develop and implement integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Manage the production of all marketing and promotional materials across the full marketing mix; including print, online and digital communications, advertising, POS and CRM
- Support in organising events as required, from the creation of the event strategy through to ensuring the event is successfully promoted to drive awareness and ensuring effective data capture mechanisms are in place to manage post-event evaluation
- Develop, implement and regularly assess marketing programmes that deliver meaningful lead generation
- Develop and manage the full range of digital marketing tools including: website, search, online advertising, PPC and social media, alongside the management of the division's website
- Manage and maintain CRM programmes to tailor and review marketing communications and customer journey communications
- Assist in the development and activation of plans and programmes to leverage relevant brand / product sponsorships and partnerships
- Develop clear objectives, monitoring and measurement criteria and tools for all marketing and communications activity to ensure strong review, evaluation and ROI is achieved
- Strong experience in broad and integrated marketing and communications
- Experience supporting and implementing a marketing strategy across a franchise network
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience of full mix marketing and how this drives and supports sales success
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across varying levels
- Budget management experience
- A can do attitude, with the aptitude and drive to see tasks through from beginning to end
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours and periodically travel throughout the UK as may be required
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.