We have a very exciting role with one of our key Clients who are a Global business, this role is a NEW position within the group. This is a 12 month FTC with a strong chance that it could be extended or even go permanent.
This role offers fantastic benefits and a salary DOE of circa £50,000
We are looking for an experienced INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT / MANAGER, You will report into the HR Director and work closely with the other HRBP's within the Group.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the effective delivery of information and communications to the employees.
- Owning the internal communication process, delivering timely and effective communications
- Develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business
- Implementing the internal communications strategy, measure the effectiveness of messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate
- Developing an understanding and awareness of the internal communications needs. This will involve liaison with employees as well as various teams to understand changes and potential implications for internal communications
- Deliver regular communications for employees through a range of chanels, ensuring ease of access to communications, clarity and consistency of messages
- Overseeing regular email communications, Apps, all employee events and the intranet - assisting and supporting to ensure overall consistency of corporate messages, providing a lead i the development and relevance of content
- Draft internal messages or scripts from senior managers for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Playing a leading role in redeveloping the intranet as a key communications tool
- Contrinute to increasing employee engagement by measuring employee attitudes and develop strategies to respond to employee feedback and requirements
Ideally you will be Educated to a Degree level - BA in journalism, communications, public relations or have a professional qualification from the Chartered Institute of Public Relations or the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Interviews will be commencing week of 21st October - please call Ed Robinson on 0161 828 5400 or email Ed.Robinson AT tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.