Part Time Compliance Administrator- 6 month contract Fareham Salary up to £30,000 pro rata -25 30 hours per week flexibleWe are supporting a client who...
Product Content Co-ordinator: 3 - 6 months+ based in Eastleigh
37hrs per week
- Responsible for the day-to-day processing of product assets through to upload.
- Ensuring all assets are captured on time, raising any queries before processed.
- Quality control, coding and uploading all still life imagery prior to retouching, ensuring products are shot in accordance with the shoot guidelines to a consistently high standard.
- Liaising with photographer and photographer assistant for any retouch notes.
- Sending out daily contact sheets to content specialist for product sign off and feedback.
- Regularly carry out Quality Control spot checks to ensure assets are of the highest standard.
- Being first port of call for imagery requests/queries.
- Safeguarding visual guides with support from Studio Manager.
- Contributing towards QC category reviews, demonstrating competitor awareness and being proactive in presenting opportunities for improvement.
- Document and maintain a workable tracking system of delivery.
- Updating Studio Manager and studio schedule with delivery progress.
- Owning relationship with 3rd party editing agencies / freelancers.
- Processing 3rd party editing agencies / freelancers' invoices.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- SAP experience ideal but NOT essential
- Able to work independently - training where required is provided
- Attention to detail
- Process driven and methodical
- The accurate input of data onto a database
- Updating existing documents
- Work well as part of a team within a busy environment
Please apply online or email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.