We need an enthusiastic and approachable Resourcer to join the internal Recruitment team for one of our well-established and friendly clients based in Chandlers Ford....
Temporary assignment to start asap for 4-8 weeks
Based in Chandlers Ford
Our client based in Chandlers Ford are looking for an Online Merchandiser to work with them on a temporary basis for around 4-8 weeks.
Own specific product categories to drive sales on online platforms, delivering against sales targets, reporting at weekly team meetings.
Identify opportunities for increasing revenue using web analytic tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate and page views.
Implement our strategy to drive quality, relevant traffic, ensuring "Best in class" customer & search engine experience.
Support the various customers shopping missions, including how devices influence the customer and championing the online customer experience with a view to improving conversion & customer satisfaction.
Work closely with the digital marketing and marketing teams to ensure that category traffic is optimised for all E-Commerce channels including email, paid search and affiliates.
Influence the Trading Teams to drive a strong promotional plan and online range extensions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Great attention to detail and a high standard of numeracy (including strong Excel skills).
- Experience in using Web to drive insight and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Commercial understanding with the ability to select products, price points and promotions that will drive sales.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a large number of tasks and work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.
- Proven ability to brief and shape online creative for on site promotions.
- Previous experience operating in an online retail environment.
- Ambition and drive to learn / develop new skills.
Please apply online or email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.