Two fantastic opportunities have arisen, within one of our most prestigious client's Administration team. Our client is a well-known, global organisation, with offices across the...
Our key UK client have a variety of opportunities for Accounts Administraters, in the Belfast offices. Our client is a global organisation, a market leader in UK Financial Services. With offices based in central Belfast, they are easy to reach via all modes of transport. These opportunities are fixed 6-month contracts, with the view to get extended or to be made permanent. Full necessary training is provided.
You will be a focal point in supporting the department. By driving the progression and completion of processes to the highest standards of quality; to assist the department by ensuring all clients (internal and external) have an excellent customer experience.
You will be joining a department that performs a wide number of non-judgemental account tasks that range from bank letter and disclosure checklists to preparation of financial statements and accounts tagging. The department provide a high level of quality and professional services that assist in the multiple aspects of the accounts process relaying with accountants and teams throughout the firm.
- Obtain filed statutory accounts and agree financial statement to trial balance
- Compare the financial statements against the annual report
- Identify any obvious process deficiencies/issues and support the resolution of these
- Support the changing needs of the business as and when required, liaising with internal and external clients
- Support the Team Leader in the development and implementation of technology, systems and new tasks
- You will meet quality, productivity and utilisation targets as set by the business
- You will deal with ad-hoc requests with minimal disruption to your work.
- £17.5k (set to increase)
- Potential to go permanent
- In-house training
- Pension contribution up to 8%
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (inc bank holidays)
- Gym discounts
- Life assurance
- Private dental and medical insurance
- + many more corporate benefits
We are looking for candidates with excellent administrative experience, attention to detail. Experience in Accounts/Purchase Ledger isn't essential but beneficial.
Hours of work are 8-hour shift patterns between the hours of 8AM - 8PM, Monday until Friday.
Interviews will be held 23rd October, on site. With a view to start work on 9th December.
If you are interested in this role, please call me:
0161 828 5400
Administration / Administrator / Admin / Office / Support / Accounts / Assistant / Purchase / Ledger / Data / Entry / Compliance
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.