Car Badge AdministratorBased in Bedford Temporary (6 months initially)Part Time 20 Hours£8.50 per hourJob Description:To provide an efficient and effective service for disabled individuals applying...
HR and Company Car Administrator
Up to £22k
Our client, a well renowned leading manufacturer within their industry are looking for a strong administrator to provide effective support to both the HR team and the employee company car function.
- Providing administration support to the HR team whilst continually ensuring the HR system is accurately maintained and up to date
- Producing purchase orders and obtaining quotes for new suppliers, updating the system accordingly
- Responsible for completing expense claims for the HR team
- Supporting the HR team in producing letters to be issued to employees
- Liaise with HR and support in coordinating and arranging employee meetings and annual staff conferences
- The administration for new starters, staff changes and leavers, updating the system accordingly
- Support the HR team throughout the recruitment process; including system administration, booking meeting rooms, arranging interview slots and communicating to candidates
- Provide a high level of assistance to the effective coordination and administration of employee company cars; registering company cars on the system and updating vehicle details
- Completing driving license checks and updating the system with new drivers
- Uploading signed loan agreements and invoices to the system
- Issue insurance claim forms to drivers and upload to the portal accordingly
- Run weekly insurance and breakdowns reports
- Experience having managed a company car or vehicle leasing administration process would be hugely desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and a high level of integrity
- Committed to delivering high quality administration support
- Experience managing and administering purchase orders
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.