Tate are working with a leading Financial Services organisation on the Eastern outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to their growing team.The...
Looking for the next step in your Finance career? Would you like to be part of a luxurious brand at the forefront of the Property Development Market?
If so, look no further. Tate are working with a Luxury housebuilder to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clark to their existing team. Located in the heart of the City you will join a small yet dynamic team working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week.
- Processing of all invoices ensuring correct authorisation and coding, both supplier and subcontractor.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Checking, coding and processing of company expense claims
- Preparation of payment runs and supplier payments
- Monthly CIS returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have advanced Excel Skills
- Previous knowledge & experience of Sage 50
To considered, click apply today or call Charlotte for more information on 01392 432 861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.