Tate are working with a highly regarded company based in Exeter to recruit an Office Administrator to provide a range of administrative services to the...
Tate are working with a well-known company based in the Newton Abbot area to recruit a Sales Administrator. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00pm, plus 1 Saturday morning a month 8:00-12:00pm. The post holder will be responsible to follow up on warm leads and enquiries from the general public with the aim to convert into new business to continuously grow and expand the business with the team.Job description and responsibilities:
- Process and convert leads and enquiries into new business
- Follow up with all customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner in line with KPIs
- Effectively communicating with customers via telephone, email and social media
- Quoting customers with lead time and costings of jobs
- Taking payments when required
- Consistently working towards, and achieving, sales and conversion targets in line with KPIs
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to build rapport and relationships with customers
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- A proven experience of excellent sales conversions, with the ability to work to targets
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience within a similar job role making outbound calls
The company are offering a competitive salary with a salary review after a successful 6 months probationary period, as well as company benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.