Design Manager Salary Dependant on ExperienceTate are working with a Market Leading International Exhibitions Design Solution Company to recruit a Design Manager to support the...
Tate are working with a well-known company based in Newton Abbot to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. The candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organisation and will involve working alongside the Marketing Director to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, having responsibility for design and supply of content for the organisation's website. The successful individual will also have responsibility for engaging with the public through social media and drive customer enquiries through to digital channels.
- Work with external agencies to develop engaging content and case studies for our website and the press
- Optimise and improve Google Ad campaigns alongside our freelance consultant
- Maximise enquiries into the business while minimising the cost per conversion
- Manage all social media platforms, developing content to increase engagement and drive traffic back to our website
- Order material for the sales team
- Track and report key marketing metrics on a monthly basis
- Good copy-writing skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and to work within budget
- Excellent communication skills
The company are offering a competitive salary of £20-23'000, along with company benefits including a laptop. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.