Customer Service Advisor/Patient Co-ordinator: Temporary for 3 monthsCentral Southampton37hrs per week 9am to 5pm / possible early and late shifts£8.75/hrDBS will be taken up Dealing...
Tate are proud to be recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a fast paced dynamic team within an award winning business, based in Ringwood. This is a permanent role offering a salary of £23,000 to start immediately, with free car park onsite.
The role will involve:
- Communicating with external suppliers, sub-contractors, residents and companies on a daily basis
- Action reported issues and maintenance works
- Managing appointment diaries of engineers and building supervisors
- Preparing quotations and arranging for invoices to be paid
- Arranging deliveries of parts and updating CRM database
- Assisting with regular and ad hoc reports
Along with superior communication skills, ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of a fast pace busy customer service role
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic telephone manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and inclusive team of a Ringwood based organisation on a permanent basis.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.