Our Redhill-based client is urgently seeking an experienced and professional Customer Services Adviser to join one of their customer focused teams, initially on a 3-month...
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
We are looking for a customer service advisor to support one of the UK's largest shutter companies. The business is growing rapidly, and this success is largely due to the quality of the products and first-class customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing workforce, in a fun and social environment, with lovely views over Hove Lagoon.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30 or 09.30 - 18.00 plus 2 Saturday's a month 10.00 - 16.00.
- Providing fantastic customer service via telephone, email, social media and online messaging
- Ensuring data is logged and managed correctly on CRM system
- Resolving customer complaints, swiftly and effectively
- Providing expert advice to ensure all customers feel confident with their purchase
- Liaise with sales teams to arrange installations and manage customer expectations
- General administrative duties as required
- Passion for excellent Customer Service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload & use own initiative
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Positive & hardworking attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Health Shield Staff benefits
- Discounted products
- Performance based rewards
- Development opportunities
The company offers a fun and social working environment where hard work is rewarded, with a supportive management team who are committed to helping employees meet their full potential. If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.