Business Development ManagerUp to £26k per annum + OTE £10k + potential bonus Milton KeynesFull time This is an opportunity for a customer focused proactive...
An experienced and client focused Account Manager is required to join a market leading international business. In this role based in Stevenage, you will providing world class account management support to 'high profile' clients from across the UK. You will be supporting a team of highly experienced and dedicated Sales Directors/ Managers and will be an integral part of the sales team.
This is a great role for an enthusiastic and energetic Account Manager who is looking for a new challenge within a large international organisation.
As an Account Manager you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of fantastic Blue-Chip clients
- Supporting the UK Sales Managers with both PA and account management duties
- The production of client quotes, tenders and sales presentations
- Managing client stock, which includes the production of stock reports, stock forecasting and replenishing stock. Plus using client stock management and delivery scheduling systems
- The use internal software to process orders, enter key data and updating client records and activity
- Working in line with client SLA's and producing client MI reports
- Credit control on your client accounts
- Dealing with client queries and complaints
The ideal Account Management candidate will need:
- Experience within a similar account management role
- Experience of managing stock and using stock management software
- The ability to work within a fast moving and at times a high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant software experience
- Be able to occasionally travel to out of office business meetings
- Some travel to Germany for product training (very occasional)
- Excellent attention to detail
Working Monday to Friday from 8-5 you will be based in Stevenage, you can expect to receive a salary of up to £27,000 plus a good benefits package which includes; a monthly flexi time program and 25 days holiday.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.