Tate Northampton are currently working with a leading financial organisation in Northampton who are currently recruiting a temporary Assistant Business Analyst on a long term...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Audit Assistant Manager for a leading firm based in Leicester. Please note that this position is commutable from Nottingham, Birmingham or Coventry.
- Leading on-site audit teams effectively whilst exceeding client's expectations.
- Taking the lead in client take on, delivery, mentoring and developing a portfolio of clients.
- Delivering audit findings and recommending solutions to clients.
- Visiting key clients to understand the business and their needs.
- Planning, carrying out and in some cases designing bespoke audit procedures and tests.
- Using analytics to assess financial reporting, fraud and operational business risks.
- Discussing the conclusion and recommendations from the audit with clients.
- Preparing final audit reports, including making recommendations for improvements to systems or processes.
- Previous experience within external audits
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified (Minimum 18 months experience qualified)
- Experience within the commercial sector preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £38,000 (dependent on experience)
- Flexible working from home with negotiable working hours in the office
- Strong prospects for career progression
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
- Private medical and dental insurance scheme
- Bike4work scheme
- Personal pension plan
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.