Events, Exhibition Administrator 12 months FTC Based in the City London We have a fantastic opportunity to join an international Event and Media firm based...
We are currently working in partnership with a Business Management Consultancy, based in Central London (a 5-minute walk from a major mainline train station) who are seeking a Talent Administrator on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract (FTC). This role will form part of a larger HR/Recruitment team and you'll work specifically with one, very busy division of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy fast paced role and enjoys coordinating and scheduling.
The company pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of service to the clients and this is clear when you first meet them. They are based in a great location in stunning offices and you'd gain some fantastic exposure to a corporate, professional environment.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinating the full recruitment process from application to offer
- Extensive diary management
- Managing logistics, such as booking meetings room and catering (as and when required)
- Liaising with external agencies
- Database management - ensuring that all information is logged correctly
- Raising purchase orders
- Handling all aspects of recruitment administration
- Organising events
- Managing the compliance procedure in regards to the proof of right to work and visas
- Creating schedules
A pro-active, resilient and professional approach will be required for this role as well as an exceptionally organised nature. You'll need strong communication skills and the confidence to liaise with internal colleagues, including Stakeholders.
The role is being offered on a 12-month FTC with a salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience) plus an extensive benefits package.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.