Are you a dynamic and proactive sales support administrator wanting to work in a creative environment within Winchester? Do you have good attention to detail,...
Administration Assistant Winchester Salary: £25,000
This is a fantastic company to work for, with stunning offices in the heart of Winchester. The role is interesting and offers the right candidate variety and a challenge.
The role is to provide comprehensive administration support to ensure effective and efficient operations to the team and the wider business to deliver an excellent client service.
- Manage client administration processes in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of data
- Client on-boarding
- Client account amendments
- Resolving queries from clients either verbally or in writing
- Produce accurate documentation, letters, emails
- Creating and amending presentation
- Generating mail merges
- Taking minutes at meetings
- You will have experience in a similar role
- A proactive and efficient manner
- Process driven
- Attention to detail is key for this role
- Team player and being incredibly organised is essential
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
This is a superb role and the company have a fantastic working culture.
The hours are 9-5pm Monday to Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.