An experienced, creative and meticulous Web Developer and Designer is required to join a leading Tech organisation. The role based in modern offices in Stevenage...
Digital Project Manager
£42k+ (dependent on experience)
12 month FTC
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager to join and support in managing and delivering several exciting digital transformation projects over the next 12 months.
- You will be managing the delivery of exciting digital transformation projects, focused on optimising and enhancing the online customer journey
- You will be working in collaboration with digital agency partners and managing the successful delivery of a website transformation project
- In collaboration with digital agency partners implementing and effectively delivering the design and development of the projects, on time, to budget and to brief
- Maintain effective ongoing communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- We're looking for an experienced project manager who can hit the ground running, passionate about the web and all things digital
- Proven experience of effectively managing and delivering large-scale website build projects from brief through to delivery
- Previous exposure to full stack development (front end and back end) and / or a strong understanding of website functioning
- Experience managing both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Adept at building effective relationships and with both internal and external stakeholders
- A strong communicator, with a collaborative approach and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.