AdministratorA small and friendly company based in Romsey is seeking a temporary Administrator. The primary purpose of this temporary administrative position is to support the...
Tate are recruiting on behalf of our Poole based client who currently have an opportunity for an accomplished Administrator to join their Estimating team on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the MD and Director, this is a pivotal role within the organisation, supporting with tender requests including -
- Gathering and collating information to produce the tender response
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers
- Managing the tender diary
- Creating and amending tender responses
- Regular liaison with external stakeholders including suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors
This is a busy, varied and detailed role; therefore, the successful candidate will need to have -
- Excellent attention to detail, who takes pride in a job well done
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent record keeping skills, ability to manage and prioritise own workload
This is a permanent vacancy, based in Poole with free parking, offering a salary of £24,000. There is the opportunity for this role to be started on a temporary to permanent basis.
Interested? Please contact Melissa Duncan on 01202 319922 for more information or apply online.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.