In anticipation of our amazing client's peak periods, we are currently looking for numerous Customer Services Advisors for temporary roles in various locations in Nottingham....
Customer Service Advisors - £18,000 - City Centre location
If you are the sort of person who genuinely cares about doing well within your role and have passion and pride in your work, then this position will be perfect for you!
You may have some in-bound customer service experience or have retail experience but are looking for a change or potentially a graduate looking for your first role.
The duties of the roles:
- Taking inbound calls from current customers
- Ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything you do
- Delivering the 'Right Customer Outcome' by understanding the circumstances and managing your customers' expectations, ensuring all necessary actions are taken according to defined processes
- Acknowledge and respect all customer complaints by taking ownership and searching for an effective solution
- Thinking on your feet and have the confidence to make decisions which are in line with Treating Customers Fairly
- Supporting vulnerable customers, looking for the right solution for their circumstances
- Maintaining a high level of product and process knowledge in order to provide a professional service
- Actively contribute towards the achievement of both individual and business performance targets
- Taking ownership of personal development and push to learn new skills/update knowledge
- Acting as an ambassador of the company culture and values, demonstrating your support of these through your positive behaviour and attitude
- Be flexible to the demands of the business, supporting across all areas of Operations and the wider business as required
- Complying with the companies Protection guidelines and the requirements of the Data Protection Act for all customer or co-worker data
The hours of work will be 37.5 per week and you will complete 7.5 hours each day working between the hours of 08.30 - 20.00. You will work 3 weekends out of 5 and when you work a weekend it WILL include both Saturdays and Sundays and you will then be given 2 days off during that week.
You must be available to attend an interview session on Wednesday 16th October 2019 at either 09.00 until 12.00 or 13.00 until 16.00. The start dates for these roles will be 25th November 2019. Due to training we can only accommodate people who have no appointments/holidays or any time off whatsoever as from 25th November for 4 weeks as this would be the training period for the roles.
Your credit file and finances must be impeccable! We will not be able to pursue any candidates that have recent defaults, CCJ's, credit arrangements, bankruptcy or IVA's. Ideally you will have never missed a direct debit!
Have GCSE's (or equivalent) in Math's, English and ICT grade C or above
You must be enthusiastic, passionate and want to learn! Also, it is key you are a people person, confident on the telephone and enjoy ensuring that all customers have an unforgettable experience!
The company will offer you incredible support and will truly invest in you. You will be based in Nottingham city center in the most amazing offices and the benefits include:
28 Days Holiday Per Annum/Excellent pension scheme/Life Assurance/Subsidised Health Cash Plan/Health & Wellbeing Events/Free Fruit/Eye-care Voucher Scheme/New-born/Adoption Child Vouchers/Childcare Voucher Scheme/Retailer discounts/Seasonal gift /Paid Compassionate Leave/Cycle To Work Scheme/Payroll Giving Scheme/Reward & Recognition Scheme/Casual Dress Code/Employee Referral Scheme/Management Development/Development Talks/Personal Development Plans/Career Progression/Great Learning & Development
If you feel this opportunity may be the next permanent role for you then please click on the link below to apply. If you want any more information, then please call us on 0115 899 0303 and ask to speak to Hannah Rogers.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.