Contact Centre Agent Job PurposeThe Customer Contact Centre Agent is a multi-media channel Agent responsible for the effective handling of all individual clients' requests...
Research Content Specialist, Global American IT/Technology company based in Egham
An amazing on-going temporary position is available for our incredible client based in Egham. They are a world leading American IT/Technology consultancy and are looking for energetic, customer and client service professionals to join their growing Research Engagement team. The position is pivotal in the ongoing communication and administration between external and internal stakeholders with their largest client accounts. This position would suit someone who is immediately available or someone who is ready to accelerate their career into a fast growing, large global company. To be considered for the role you must have the following experience and provide examples of the following skill set;
- Previously have worked in a fast-paced customer or client servicing role
- Confident stakeholder skills and is happy engaging with internal employees and clients
- Problem solving ability and processing information concisely under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A background in IT/Technology or a passion for the industry would be of huge benefit
- Must be able to commute to offices in Egham/Staines area
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! The position is paying between £27-30K annually. Other benefits include complimentary on site parking, dress down days and other additional benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.