Are you an experienced administrator who thrives under pressure and enjoys handling multiple tasks at once? Our client is currently seeking an administrator to join...
Tate are working with a property company to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join their Bristol office. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30. The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent communication skills.
The role will include:
- Letting paperwork and correspondence
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Uploading and managing tenancy details on the in-house operating system
- Recording tenant requests and property management issues
- Organising check-in and check-outs, including end of tenancy agreements and managing deposit releases
- Safety certificates
- Conducting tenant referencing and immigration checks
- Reception duties including recording and taking calls
- Assisting with general administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge
The company are offering a competitive salary with company benefits
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.