Are you interested in a career within retail sales? Tate are working with a leading retail store in Kettering to recruit for an Assistant Manager....
Tate are working with growing organisation based in Hinckley to recruit for a Business Development Sales Team Manager. Please note that the successful candidate must have an automotive background.
- Managing a small telesales team and whilst motivating them to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Attending face to face meeting with existing customers.
- Providing customer quotations and successfully converting these to sales.
- Identifying prospect customers and scheduling appointments for the sales teams.
- Following up set marketing campaigns in order to generate qualified leads.
- Developing and expanding the existing customer base through outbound calls, arranging meetings and following up quotations.
- 2 years' experience within a Business Development/ Management role.
- An automotive background or mechanically minded.
- Motivated, dedicated and target driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- 40 hours per week (between the hours of 8:00am and 17:30 Monday to Friday)
- On-site parking
- Salary up to £25,000
- Excellent bonus structure
- Company car and pension scheme
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.