Data AnalystUp to £24k per annum (dependent on experience)Milton KeynesFull time To be successful in this position you will take pride in your ability to...
Up to £22k
6 month FTC
Our industry leading client is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their busy customer focused team within their ever expanding business.
To be successful in this role you will have a real passion for analysing data, with the ability to draw meaningful results and support with complex reporting requirements.
- Extracting and investigating customer data from the internal database
- Assess the quality of the data, by validating and ensuring optimum accuracy for use and distribution
- Performing further analysis to determine meaningful results
- Preparing reports based on analysis and supporting in presenting to management
- You will have a real passion for data analytics and a keen eye for detail
- Highly proficient in Excel, ideally; filtering, V-LOOKUP's and Pivot tables
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.