Tate are working with a number of Exeters' GP Practices during the busy winter months to supply temporary cover for Medical Secretary and Receptionist positions...
Tate are working with a highly regarded law firm based in Exeter to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team. The working hours for this role are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Previous experience of working in a law firm is required.
The position would suit someone who is highly organised, motivated and accurate with excellent all-round communication skills and telephone manner.
The role will include:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing
- Daily filing and the opening, closing and retrieval of client files and documents
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining a diary
- Operating case management and accounts procedures
- Providing support to clients and members of the public calling or visiting the office
The preferred candidate will have worked in the industry before and have excellent communication skills, alongside being confident using Microsoft applications at 60wpm. In return the company are offering a competitive salary as well as company benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.