Role: Business Development ManagerLocation: Field Based -Across the South East UK, Brighton and surrounding areas-You are required to hold a valid driving licence and have...
Role: Account Manager
Salary - Circa 25-35K based on experience
Location - Field based - South East UK - Brighton and Surrounding areas *Nb, it is essential that you can drive and have a car for this role
One of the UK's most exciting brands is searching for enthusiastic and dedicated field based Account Managers to join their team.
Account Managers are required on a permanent basis for a global, rapidly growing, start-up company who are based in London. This is a field-based role servicing the South East, predominantly brighton and the surrounding areas, with occasional visits to the London Office.
The successful applicants will be liaising with the most highly regarded restaurants in these areas with a focus on developing and maintaining long-term relationships. If you are an outgoing and personable account manager with circa 2 years' Account management experience and a passion for building relationships, we want to hear from you.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Maintaining and growing relationships between with our top partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Negotiating contracts and Terms of business
- Liaising with other teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Working with marketing teams to accelerate growth
- Being an expert within your geographical areas and knowing the industry inside out.
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase growth and efficiencies
- Driving performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.