Role: Account ManagerSalary Circa 25-35K based on experienceLocation Field based South East UK Brighton and Surrounding areas *Nb, it is essential that you can drive...
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Field Based -Across the South East UK, Brighton and surrounding areas-You are required to hold a valid driving licence and have your own vehicle
Salary: 25K competitive OTE
One of the UK's most exciting brands is searching for enthusiastic and dedicated field-based Business Development Managers to join their team. You will be required on a permanent basis within this rapidly growing, start-up company who are based in London. This is a field-based role, where and will servicing the South East of the UK, Brighton and surrounding areas area with occasional visits to the London Office. As a member of the local sales team, your role will include developing new relationships as well as cultivating existing ones.
The successful applicants will be liaising with the most highly regarded restaurants in these areas with a focus on establishing, converting, developing and maintaining long-term relationships. If you are an outgoing and personable sales professional, with Sales experience and a passion for building relationships, we want to hear from you.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Identify, prospect, pitch and close new clients in a very methodical and organised fashion across the south east of the UK. This means becoming an expert including knowing the up and coming restaurants
- Communicate (physical visits, emails, calls, social media) with restaurants to demonstrate the platform
- Oversee the restaurant on-boarding process to ensure it is as quick, efficient and seamless as possible
- Ensure restaurant success within the first eight weeks from signing
- Sample food from a variety of high-quality establishments
- Attend restaurant and food meet ups
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.