Tate are working with a highly regarded law firm based in Exeter to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team. The working hours...
Tate are working with a number of Exeters' GP Practices during the busy winter months to supply temporary cover for Medical Secretary and Receptionist positions for a varietty of shifts and hours over the coming weeks and months.
The urgent requirement this week is for a Medical Secretary (part-time) with the following duties;
- General Administration - in-box management
- Medical incidents reported to the Devon Drs centre, A&E walk in centre,
- Proof reading documents to send to the GP for review
- Ensuring all emails are answered and tended to ensure immediate response where needed.
- Provide support with the administration of referral letters to other NHS services
The ideal candidate will be immediately available, have a typing speed of 60WPM and have experience of working within the NHS. Previous working experience of using System One and Docmail would be advantageous but is not essential. You will however need to be familiar with medical terminology knowledge.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.