HR Project Officer, £31524 pro rata, required to deliver an advisory HR service. Working closely to line managers advising them through HR policies and procedures in a pragmatic and customer focused way. There are 2 roles, both Fixed Term Contract, one for 3 months and one for 18 months. It is essential that the candidate drives as they will be required to work flexibly supporting line managers and departments across multiple locations within East Sussex. Main locations will be Lewes and Haywards Heath, but travel as far as Brighton and Seaford too.
- Assist line managers with people issues when developing business plans and making key decisions
- Play a key role in driving up the standard of leadership and people management and people performance
- Overseeing recruitment and selection process
- Interpret and apply statistics to inform business planning and decision making, supporting managers to take appropriate actions
- Play an active role in stimulating and managing change
- Work in key partnership with key contacts and other departments
- Advising on the management of employee relations issues
- Participate in disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings
- Deliver training to service managers on HR matters
- Contribute to team meetings and organisational priorities
- Manage large scale projects and implementation of change management
The candidate must have:
- HR generalist experience in an advisory/officer role within a multi-site, customer focused organisation
- Relevant EU/UK Employment Legislation, codes of practice and terms and conditions of employment.
- Ability to for see and advise on HR practice
- Experience of providing professional advice on complex employment issues
- Experience of recruitment shortlisting and sitting on recruitment panel interviews
- Experience of managing and bringing to successful conclusion informal and formal HR casework
- Experience with TUPE and large restructuring processes, ideally in a unionised environment
Both roles are an immediate start (will wait notice though) ideally. Full time 37 hour week, working Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. £31524 pro rata, 25 days holiday pro rata and pension.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.