In anticipation of our amazing client's peak periods, we are currently looking for numerous Customer Services Advisors for temporary roles in various locations in Nottingham....
Tate are seeking Outbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. The successful applicant must have a passion of delivering a first class customer experience to ensure that the customers are receiving a high level of care and service.
- Outbound calls to existing customers regarding renewals, service plans and response to marketing literature.
- Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Up-selling service related products and increasing the retention rates.
- Contacting customers in regards to marketing campaigns and special promotions.
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills.
- Experience is not necessary therefore this role would suit a candidate who has a background in, retail, hospitality, health and beauty or food and beverages.
- Ability to prioritise and organise.
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday between 09:00am - 18:00pm (on different shift patterns)
- Hourly rate, The National Minimum Wage in addition a set bonus structure
- Opportunities for career progression due to recent growth
- Very convenient transport links and free on-site parking
- Positive and energetic office environment
- Incentives, team building days and regular social events
- Discounts in retail stores and rewards based on performance
- An in-depth training program where you will gain all the product knowledge
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.