Tate are currently working with our key client based in Manchester City Centre.Due to growth they are seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join...
Operational Support Coordinator
£18k - £21k
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We have a great opportunity in Burnley, for an experienced Operational Support Coordinator. One of our key clients have the position available due to sustained expansion. You'll be joining a dynamic team in a fast moving and challenging environment.
The Operational Support coordinator will be the first point of escalation for logistics queries, as well as planning the location of stock to support our customers and NDC stock levels. The role provides support to the multiple teams including the Service Center and Customer Support Managers and external support to our Logistics Suppliers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the first escalation point for operational issues
- Plan the stock holding for the business and specific customers
- Produce established reports
- Automate, simplify and standardise established reports
- Create new reports for new customer contracts
- Produce logistics operational performance metrics
- Provide recommendations for inventory stock levels
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and follow Daisy security processes in the event of a possible breach
Required Knowledge, Skills Experience and Abilities:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Good analytical skills - especially Excel
- Desirable: IT Service or Telecoms industry
- £18k -£21k
- Free onsite parking
- Monday - Friday
If you are interested in this role please call me today on 0161 828 5400 or email .
Interviewing next week!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.