Tate are looking to recruit an experienced PA to the Director for a leading company within Exeter. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as a PA and in working in an office environment. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday (some flexibility over working weekends may be required) working on average 40 hours per week. The company are offering a competitive salary.
Reporting to the Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to:
- Providing confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Directors.
- Organising and maintaining the Directors personal and business diaries and making internal and external appointments.
- Creating and maintaining office systems including all business and personal filing.
- Ensuring the safe keeping of confidential information, displaying discretion when dealing with matters of confidence and ensuring confidential documents are distributed, stored and destroyed effectively.
- Carry out all manner of business and personal tasks and projects as and when requested by the directors.
- Strong organisation and administration skills.
- The ability to forward plan and react to change.
- Letter and report writing skills.
- Confident approach to IT, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Familiar with general office tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to manage several tasks at any one time.
- The ability to work under pressure and to agreed timescales.
- The ability to work as part of team player as well an individual.
A full driving licence is essential.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.