Tate are working with a highly regarded technology company in Exeter to recruit a Planning Officer to work within their busy project team. The candidate...
Tate are working with a leading technology company based in Exeter for a Project Coordinator who will be able to assist with the building and deploying of a new network. The role is suited for someone who is organised, has a keen eye for detail and is able to work to strict deadlines.
Project Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Help all stakeholders to contact each other and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Oversee the progress in meeting clients needs as the project evolves
- Participate in preparation of project reporting on timelines and budgets
- Organise and review all appropriate legal paperwork
- Manage comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Communicate with engineers and other resources to help with project planning
Project Coordinator requirements are:
- Experience of working on a Project Coordinator position
- Significant experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Good practical experience with Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Strong client-facing and internal communication skills, with close attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and multitasking skills
Benefits:The company are offering a competitive salary, pension and a great environment to work in.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.