Tate are working with a market leading International Exhibitions Design Solution company to recruit a Project Support Administrator to support the Project team in their...
Tate are working with a highly regarded technology company in Exeter to recruit a Planning Officer to work within their busy project team. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining high levels of planning application success rates and general administration work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaise with site owners and site surveyors to ensure that site information is correct, and they are kept updated on the Planning process
- Liaise with internal colleagues and external consultants (Planning specialists, CAD technicians, etc) to ensure
- Planning Applications are complete and comprehensive. This will include detailed site justification reports
- Liaise with Planning Departments on pre-application advice and regular reviews of upcoming and in-progress applications. This may entail conference calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Respond to Planning queries and objections with urgency and provide accurate and relevant information
- Responding to customers via email or phone and answering their queries when necessary
- Ad hoc administration work when required
- Strong understanding of the Planning process - essential.
- Strong IT literacy, especially Microsoft products.
- Good understanding of Planning regulations - very desirable.
- Very good levels of English (written and spoken) and detailed report writing.
- Sound basic mathematics.
- Organisation skills
Benefits:the company are offering a competitive salary, pension and a great environment to work in.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.